Skip to content

Find a Business

Nonprofit Organizations

Cherokee County Veterans Affairs

Contact: Jerry Weiland
Work Cherokee County Courthouse 520 West Main Street Cherokee Iowa 51012 Work Phone: 712-225-6319 Website:

Biographical Info

The Veterans Affairs Commission provides assistance to Cherokee County veterans who were discharged under honorable conditions and/or their family members. They help Veterans with VA Medical and disabilities caused in the military.

Categories: Chamber Members, Nonprofit Organizations, Service